Open Position at Baton Rouge Health Care Center
RN Weekend Treatment Nurse
Posted on August 19, 2020
Job Details at a Glance
Qualifications: Current Louisiana Registered Nurse (RN) license. Current/active CPR certification preferred. Long-term care experience preferred.
Status: Part Time
Days and Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 8a-4p
Job Description, Requirements, and Duties
Dignity. Respect. Compassion. This is the cornerstone of who we are and what we do. At CommCare Corporation, we provide care that meets our residents needs in the most comfortable, home-like environment.
Registered Nurses (RNs)
What you will do:
- Evaluates the physical, emotional, and social needs of the residents. Develops and reviews residents care plans, assures plans are followed and documents resident medical records
- Supervises care provided by the Licensed Practical Nurses, Nursing Assistants assigned to the unit, providing intervention, education, and assignment adjustments
- Prepares and administers medication and treatments
- Consults with physicians
- Receives and records orders as required
What we require:
- Current Louisiana Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Current/active CPR certification preferred
- Long-term care experience preferred
We are committed to giving our employees only the very best, providing not only competitive salaries and wages, but also a large selection of benefits. Join us and make more than a living; make a difference.
About Baton Rouge Health Care Center:
Baton Rouge Health Care Center, a part of the CommCare family, is one of 13 skilled nursing facilities all located in the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in the development and delivery of quality health care services, and to be committed to a learning environment that attracts and develops dedicated care givers.
CommCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, first select whether you will be uploading a resume or filling out a brief questionnaire, then complete and submit the form that appears.